Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rights Reserved
All original work is copyright Skippybot.com – but we don’t mind sharing! Feel free to use ProBot images on your own websites and news stories, just please remember to link it to this site and give us credit!
All the copy on this site is copyright Skippybot.com.
The ProBots images, descriptions and concepts and Skippybot Episodes, The Skippy Minute, and just about everything else on this site are created in jest, to have a little fun, and should not be taken seriously.
7 comments:
Err...everything else is funny - but one thing I don't get. In the intro when Skippybot says "..just SIXTY seconds..." it shows a picture of a magician producing a dove. :/
Whats the deal?
It's from Richard Ross's pocket watch routine. Watch. 60 seconds. LOL. :)
"It's Skiiiiiipy, the PokerBot, he's got ..." ...er, sorry, I can't get that opening jingle out of my head. Love this episode of the Skippy Minute, especially the very quick but all too accurate zing at the zune ("...buyer's remorse") ... ha! Yeah, that's right, I'll be watching my Skippy Minutes on my iPod (I hope).
chris - thanks for the compliment. As for your confusion, check out The Skippy Minute 6 to clear things up.
folly - right you are!
mikey - you've got the right of it! iTunes pocastery is in the works!
So wait... your going to make skippybot into a podcast on iTunes! Awesome! Now I could try to watch your episodes on my iPod. Now I just need one thing, an iPod.
So wait... your going to make skippybot into a podcast on iTunes! Awesome! Now I could try to watch your episodes on my iPod. Now I just need one thing, an iPod.
The Skippy Minute
by Skippybot.com
Everything is copyright Skippybot.com except
for the media used under Creative Commons or
otherwise free for use. See additional credits below:
OPENING
Poke-her robot =
The Master Mystery
Really cool countdown=
XeroJC2000 (YouTube)
Pocketwatch (not dove)Magic =
Richard Ross
Fuse=
fusionstar916 (YouTube)
Trumpet playing robot=
Toyota
SKIPPY MINUTE FIVE
Arnold Five=
d_vdm (Flickr)
Bird on rail=
My_Boy_Dodger(Flickr)
Big Cards=
Mil8(Flickr)
WSOP Crowd=
Mil8(Flickr)
Yawn=
cervus(Flickr)
Zune=
robertnelson(Flickr)
WPT on TV
Leondard Low(Flickr)
Scary Movie
mahalie(Filckr)
Eagle Stare
Yikes! I lost the name. Help me
out if you recognize! (Flickr)
Birds on rail
Elsie esq.(Flickr)
Jailbird
Another orphan! Help Skippybot out!
(Flickr)
Probot Paper=
Tom Interval
CREATED WITH
iMovie
GarageBand
CaptureMe
iPhoto
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac
...a little help from my friends
Post a Comment