Friday, June 6, 2008

The Skippy Minute: Three - June 7, 2008

4 comments:

Tom Interval said...

Artificial intelligence has obviously come a long way. And here I thought poker bots were good only for cheating. I, as a biological life form, am becoming addicted to watching these. Oh, yeah. Sorry. As a bot, you wouldn't know much about addiction, would you? Anyway, congrats. I can't wait to see what future Minutes you have in store for us. Say hello to the Transformers for me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Follybuster ... A.I. has come a long way, and Skippy is proof, both that bots can exist for the betterment of mankind and that, in the right hands, they can even teach us something. Skippy is obviously wearing the cap of a superhero, and I thank him! Live long and prosper, Skippy.

Now, where's my bracelet?

SKIPPY said...

Follybuster, I would resent your comment about poker bots if you hadn't so swiftly "congrats"ed me, thus satisfying my ego. You may consider yourself lucky.

Mikey, I long for this "cap of the superhero" you speak of, as I think it may grant me great power. Your bracelet is in the mail.

SKIPPY said...

The Skippy Minute
by Skippybot.com

Everything is copyright Skippybot.com except
for the media used under Creative Commons or
otherwise free for use. See additional credits below:

OPENING
Poke-her robot =
The Master Mystery

Really cool countdown=
XeroJC2000 (YouTube)

Pocketwatch (not dove)Magic =
Richard Ross

Fuse=
fusionstar916 (YouTube)

Trumpet playing robot=
Toyota

SKIPPY MINUTE THREE
Chopl=
I lost the author of this awesome shot! If you know it, connect with me!(Flickr)

WSOP Bracelets=
mil8(Flickr)

WSOP Bracelet=
Corum

Phil Under Jacket=
PokerStars

Skull Bracelet=
shawnbot(Flickr)

Hand and Ties=
Another orphan! Let me know if you
recognize this photo!(Flickr)

Hand Chop=
josh.ev9(Flickr)

Slice of pie=
Paul goyette(Flickr)

Pi Pie=
pauladamsmith(Flickr)


Squeaky Phil=
Poker After Dark


CREATED WITH
iMovie
GarageBand
CaptureMe
iPhoto
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac
...a little help from my friends