Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Skippy Minute: Twelve - June 28, 2008

3 comments:

SKIPPY said...

The Skippy Minute
by Skippybot.com

Everything is copyright Skippybot.com except
for the media used under Creative Commons or
otherwise free for use. See additional credits below:

OPENING
Poke-her robot =
The Master Mystery

Really cool countdown=
XeroJC2000 (YouTube)

Pocketwatch (not dove)Magic =
Richard Ross

Fuse=
fusionstar916 (YouTube)

Trumpet playing robot=
Toyota

SKIPPY MINUTE TWELVE

SXC=
Donuts
Colosseum
Poker Hands


Cow Tongue=
laenulfean (Flickr)

WSOP Crowd=
WSOP Tote Board=
Mil8 (Flickr)


Max Pescatori=
Marco Tranello=
Full Tilt Poker.com

Dario Minieri=
PokerStars, Wikipedia

Symphonic- Super Mario Brothers=
emp3world.com

CREATED WITH
iMovie
GarageBand
CaptureMe
iPhoto
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac
...a little help from my friends

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder if that young dude gets carded a lot at the tables? Oh. I just answered my own question. Anyhow, Skippy, learned another word in my ever-growing lexicon of poker terms, thanks to you. You may be artificial, but you gots the intelligence, my bot!

Anonymous said...

Dear Skippy

I would like to inform you that we used a video created from you regarding Dario Minieri. I did it because I read your policy and I saw that you don't mind sharing.
This video is shown in the official site of Dario Minieri,
www.dariominieri.com as you can see.
I made it clear to everyone that the video has been realized by skippybot, unfortunately in home page, where there is a screenshot of the video, we cannot write anything. If you enter the video section in the site, under the video section is very clear who is the author of the video. There is also the link at your site. I would like only to inform you about it, therefore if there is something you don't like just tell me. Please, take a look by yourself.

Thank you very much,

Claudio De Seriis -CDS33- Administrator of the site
cds33@nicehand.it