Minute Two - it's new!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rights Reserved
All original work is copyright Skippybot.com – but we don’t mind sharing! Feel free to use ProBot images on your own websites and news stories, just please remember to link it to this site and give us credit!
All the copy on this site is copyright Skippybot.com.
The ProBots images, descriptions and concepts and Skippybot Episodes, The Skippy Minute, and just about everything else on this site are created in jest, to have a little fun, and should not be taken seriously.
3 comments:
Skippy, have to say that your Skippy Minutes are certainly helping me with my poker vocabulary or lingo -- I did not know about "Ace Magnets" (as I've rarely had, say, 2 Kings in my hand, or one of the glamor poker boys or gals sitting next to me). The pictures of 2 Don Kings next to each other was scary ... but I re-opened my eyes and finished the rest of the Skippy Minute. Good post, Skippy.
Thank you, Skippian! I admit posting Don King was nearly as frightful as watching him. If, that is, I understand this "fear" you speak of correctly...
The Skippy Minute
by Skippybot.com
Everything is copyright Skippybot.com except
for the media used under Creative Commons or
otherwise free for use. See additional credits below:
OPENING
Poke-her robot =
The Master Mystery
Really cool countdown=
XeroJC2000 (YouTube)
Pocketwatch (not dove)Magic =
Richard Ross
Fuse=
fusionstar916 (YouTube)
Trumpet playing robot=
Toyota
SKIPPY MINUTE TWO
Visit Skippybot.com and check out
the lable "CREDIT" for most credits.
CREATED WITH
iMovie
GarageBand
CaptureMe
iPhoto
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac
...a little help from my friends
Post a Comment