Introducing the first ProBot Showdown. Watch the video here if you like but if you want to participate - to vote in a neat interactive way with YouTube - watch it here instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rights Reserved
All original work is copyright Skippybot.com – but we don’t mind sharing! Feel free to use ProBot images on your own websites and news stories, just please remember to link it to this site and give us credit!
All the copy on this site is copyright Skippybot.com.
The ProBots images, descriptions and concepts and Skippybot Episodes, The Skippy Minute, and just about everything else on this site are created in jest, to have a little fun, and should not be taken seriously.
2 comments:
Skippy, EXCELLENT foray into the party lines of voting (and a break from the Democrat and the Republican races for now) for 2 pretty heavy-hitting PokerBot characters. I don't mind saying I voted for The Card Slinger -- I just finished watching "3:10 to Yuma" so his western style got me (so much for the fickle tastes of poker fans, eh?).
The Skippy Minute rocks!
I don't fault your logic behind your vote, Steve. After all, it's much more fun to follow the character of these players than the game (excepting when the game rolls into the story.)
I really don't understand what I just said, either.
Post a Comment